Military Radar 2013 Speakers
Developing the Next-Generation Military Radar while Maintaining Current Systems
IDGA’s Military Radar Summit is the only gathering of radar executives from the DOD, US Government, OEM’s, subcontractors and academia that provides a platform to partner, discuss, and develop future innovations and partnerships in military radar.
Radar has been one of the most important elements of military equipment for over 60 years now. From initially being used purely as an air-defense tool, they are now used in a range of tasks from urban operations to ballistic missile defense. The importance of maintaining our current radar systems while simultaneously developing the next generation of radar cannot be understated in keeping the US on the cutting edge of technology.
At this year’s Military Radar Summit we will look to the future of military radar while examining projects aimed at prolonging the lives of current US military radars. Join us for the only exclusive military radar event in the country!
Major topics of discussion include:
- Acquisition priorities for ground based radar and how to track funded government programs
- How to enhance missile defense and synthetic aperture radar application on UAV and air born platforms
- What is the total cost of operation for radar systems and how to decrease it
All New For 2013:
- Don’t miss our OEM Panel Discussion on the industry’s direction and the total cost of operation for radar systems
- Join our strongly anticipated focus day on cognitive radar
- Network with your peers and encourage partnerships
What people are saying:
The military gave a good overview of their needs, and the academic community provided insight into their research. The meat in the sandwich that was missing for me was progress on real life experiences (maybe with the exceptions of the CERDEC/First RF briefs). The large contractors, e.g. Boeing, Harris, Raytheon, Ball, etc. who have most of experience with electronic phased array were conspicuously absent as presenters. (Maybe this was deliberate.) Principal Engineer, Mitre Corp