Tools, Technologies, and Techniques for Advanced Radar Systems
Military Radar consists of tools that allow the US military to detect threats that can’t be seen by the human eye. Whether affixed to a helicopter, satellite, jet, destroyer, UAV, or a soldier’s back, military radar is a system that can detect and apprise of imminent threats within a specified geographical area, either representative or actual imagery of an object.
These systems have proven critical to any military operation causing the dedication to continuous improvement and advancement of the technology by many military stakeholders.
Join us for the 9th annual Military Radar Summit! As the only event in the United States that focuses exclusively on Military Radar, we again will bring together experts and thought leaders responsible for advancing critical discussion on this narrow and deep subject. Whether by land, sea, or air, military radar is used everywhere and requires consistent reexamination to achieve maximum performance. Come ready to learn and engage as this community works towards developing the next generation of capabilities for this essential technology!
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Transforming the Battlefield Sensor Network
- Next Generation Radar for Contested Environments
- Upgrades in Military Radar for UAVs
- Extending and Upgrading the Capabilities of Existing Radar Assets
- Patriot Missile’s Reinvention -- Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits (MMIC) at Work
- Future Intelligent Military Radar – Cognitive Radar and Autonomous Machine Intelligence
- Advancements in Ground Radar Technology
- Bistatic/ Multistatic Military Radar for UAV Swarms
- Very Low SWaP-C Military Subsystems and Components
- Modular Upgrade Opportunities in Major US Radar Efforts