Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy ARLINGTON Virginia 22202
Phone: (703) 418-1234
Stay at Our Crystal City Hotel – Minutes From Washington, DC
Enjoy your stay just minutes from everything at our Reagan National Airport hotel. Hyatt Regency Crystal City is perfectly positioned to explore the countryside of Northern Virginia and the many historic destinations of the DC-metro area. Prefer to stay local? Arlington, Virginia has plenty of attractions, including luxury shopping and dining in Clarendon, the historic Arlington Cemetery, or hiking at nearby Great Falls.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
• Contemporary rooms: Relax and unwind in our spacious rooms and suites with plush Hyatt Grand Beds™, comfortable sitting areas, and soothing decor.
• Easy transportation access: Experience the best of the area with a complimentary shuttle to and from Reagan National Airport and to Metro transportation.
• Deluxe amenities: Enjoy premium travel amenities during your stay, including a seasonal outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, and concierge arranged spa services.
• Restaurants and bar: Savor delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner at Cinnabar, meet for cocktails and light fare at LobbiBar, and enjoy coffee drinks and snacks on the go at Perks.
• Meeting and wedding venues: Host your next meeting, event, or wedding in our 53,000 square feet of sophisticated space that can meet all your audiovisual and catering needs.
The special room rate of $213 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 703-413-1300 and give the group name Military Radar Summit no later than February 6, 2018. In addition the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
Please note: IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.